In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform:
- ALFAPILOT S.L. (hereinafter ALFAPILOT) is a company engaged in the manufacture and sale of navigational instruments and accessories Online.
- ALFAPILOT is registered in the province of Ourense, Volume 870, Book 0 Folio 68, Sheet OR-15100.
- ALFAPILOT with CIF B32469025, is a company established for this purpose in Rúa Merdado 19-ent, 32001 Ourense-Spain, and is now responsible for the operation, management and operation of the www.alfapilot.com website. Other contact details we provide: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information http://www.alfapilot.com/it/condiciones-generales
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
Use the portal
www.alfapilot.com provides access to our products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to ALFAPILOT, or to third parties that the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that ALFAPILOT offers through its website and limited but not limited to, not to use for:
- Engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems ALFAPILOT, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ALFAPILOT reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ALFAPILOT not be responsible, within the limits set by the law, the opinions expressed by users on its web through any participation tool.
- All logos, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this Web site are owned by ALFAPILOT by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial property rights and intellectual.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, processing, distribution, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation of the elements mentioned in the preceding paragraph without the express permission of ALFAPILOT.
- The user shall not use means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and which carry a risk or damage or disable the Website and/or its contents.
- ALFAPILOT not responsible for the possible misuse of third parties to perform this website, or the information through it transmitted to third parties. The use of content that can make the user and any consequences or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. ALFAPILOT is excluded for damages of any kind caused to users by using links (links), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious code in the contents that may cause any damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. ALFAPILOT reserves the right to take legal action it deems appropriate arising from any illicit use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
ALFAPILOT is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware programs the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
ALFAPILOT reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
In the event that the domain name links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ALFAPILOT not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case ALFAPILOT assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
Right of exclusion
ALFAPILOT pursue a breach of the conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
ALFAPILOT could change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the USER and ALFAPILOT are subject to Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Spanish courts.
Online dispute resolution for consumer pursuant to Section 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/